Refinishing Your Vehicle
Refinishing your vehicle is the area of auto collision repair that all customers fear. Will it ever look the same? How can you make new paint match two year old paint? These questions and others plague many customers. There are no easy answers to give. That is why it’s extremely important to choose an auto body repair shop that has the technology and support from refinish suppliers to do the job right.
Our refinish technicians are thoroughly trained in proper procedures for every kind of situation. The materials that we use on our customer’s vehicles are the very best money can buy. The colors for each vehicle are matched through our in-house computerized color database. They are then mixed cautiously on a digital scale and sprayed on test panels for approval. Finally, the product is applied to the vehicle. After color and clear coats are applied, the vehicle is baked in an oven to produce a factory-like finish. Any minor imperfections can then be polished out with ease by our detail department.
We Use The Finest Equipment
We have premium equipment which includes numerous frame machines, a dedicated aluminum clean room, mig and aluminum welders, and much more…….
- Dedicated Aluminum Clean Room (with all aluminum dedicated tools (Complete for Mercedes Benz/Jaguar/Landrover Certifications)(80% complete for BMW Certification)
- A/C Machine
- Alignment Machine
- 3 Celette dedicated frame machines
- 3 Car O Liner frame machines
- 3 Mig welders
- Electron Spot welder
- Plasma Cutter
- Acetylene Torch
- IP6 (Aluminum & Brass) welder
- Fronius 2700 (Aluminum Welder)
- 2 Post Hoist (10,000 lb. capacity)
- 2 Color Matching Mixing Scales & Systems
- 4 Downdraft spray booths
- 2 IRT 400 Heat lamps
- 5 Double bay body technician areas
- 95 parking spots